The number one wheat beer in the world, Erdinger Weissbier is brewed using fine yeast according to a traditional recipe and in strict accordance with the Bavarian Purity Law.
Today the beer is still bottle-fermented, like champagne, in a traditional process which takes three to four weeks for Erdinger Weissbier ‘with fine yeast’ to mature.
Erdinger Weissbier is refreshing, tingling and delightfully mellow with a neutral bouquet. It’s fresh, glistening, amber colour and superb frothy head are unmistakable.
- Hops are exclusively from the Hallertau region
- Brewed with 50% wheat malt in addition to barley malt
- Top-fermenting yeast grown and stored in traditional pure-culture environment
- Water comes exclusively from two of Erdinger’s 106m deep springs
- All natural – free of chemical additives and preservatives
- Contains all B – group vitamins
- 5.3% ABV
- 44 calories per 100ml