Erdinger Dunkel (dark) is an authentic Bavarian wheat beer which owes its beautiful dark colour to the roasted wheat malt used in the brewing process.
Don’t let Erdinger Dunkel’s rich, dark colour intimidate you. This Bavarian wheat beer is light and refreshing with a smooth chocolate-malt sweetness.
- Bavarian wheat beer with roasted malts
- Hops are exclusively from the Hallertau region
- Brewed with 50% wheat malt in addition to barley malt
- Top-fermenting yeast grown and stored in traditional pure-culture environment
- Water comes exclusively from two of Erdinger’s 106m deep springs
- All natural – free of chemical additives and preservatives
- Contains all B – group vitamins
- 5.3% ABV
- 48 calories per 100ml