Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe courtesy of Chef Brett Hunt
2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Butter, softened
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup Packed light brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well blended.
- Beat butter, peanut butter and both sugars in a separate large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Drop tablespoonful of dough, 2 inches apart onto greased or non-stick baking sheets.
- Flatten each cookie in crisscross pattern with tines of fork
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes, transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies with a pint of Mort Subite!